Our mother earth

is exploding soon? Hmm...watched few youtube videos on global warming, the world is ending soon, natural disasters strike different places. One after another, we are aware of what's happening but are we doing something about it? NO.

Photobucket
The only thing I did related to environment is that I don't use plastic bags when I buy things. That's the only thing I did and I know it doesn't help =___="

I'm scared that disasters happen. I'm sad to read news about people dying. But I think I'm selfish because I am not doing anything to help the mother earth. Giving myself reasons that I have other stuffs to worry about like GETTING A JOB wtf.

So...I'm going to remind myself to bring reusable bag, tupperware if I need to tapao. About switching lights off, because I have a very kiam siap father so we are not allowed to switch on lights when we don't need it. So every night we only switch on two lights in the living room.

This post is seriously random and sounded serious wtf haha! I think is because the weather is crazily hot hot HOT everyday :(

Comments

chyeli said…
i do understand what u mean, when the world is like dying, all we care is ourself.. sometime, when read news like that, feeling pity is always there for people like us since we are not cold-blooded.. but apart of me, scare that tomolo is the end of the world, how u say u not scare of dying, think of this, i am scare.. like we will really disappear from this world like forever and ever.. even if we re-born.. it is just not us anymore.. die mean.. lost.. as in disappear forever.. so scary when i think this

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day