Puppy love

I bet all of us been through the puppy love stage, some regretted some may have sweet memories about it. I don't know whether I really have one puppy love or not. Hmm...I think I have and is doesn't end well so I guess that's what puppy love should be. No nice ending :P Probably to some people, puppy love may develop into serious relationship, who knows?

Photobucket
Ice Kacang Puppy Love is a local production movie. Honestly, I think the quality of movies by local production is improving which is really good. We don't watch local dramas because hmm...seriously no good, sad to say. But but but...people do improve over years and we have seen the improvement. I'm waiting to watch more local production movies and perhaps dramas by local artists :)

Photobucket
Well I have to admit Nicholas Teo is the source of me knowing the existence of this movie :P I know I know he only appears for 10 seconds which really =________=" 5 seconds on his hand, 5 seconds showing his wide smile. Although because of him I know about Ice Kacang Puppy Love, but I didn't focus on him. Or I should say is hard to focus on someone who only appeared for 10 seconds wtf. Not like someone else *cough cough* LOL!

I may watch it again because thebf hasn't watch it yet. I don't mind watching it again, and I think I will cry at the same spots I cried no matter how many times I watch. Is touching... *sob sob*

Photobucket
Support local production! XD

Comments

chyeli said…
love it too. u should watch with ur dearest, i mean u mention u r not his 1st rite, he might have more feeling watchin that than u =) i might be watching the 3rd time too.. haha.. i cried when i watch 2nd time as well.. which part u cry a?? haha...
Joanne said…
Don't think he will feel connected, guys only connected to Ironman kinda movies HAHAHA!

Err cried when she said sorry to her mom, Botak holds a plate of cups and started crying, and also the part where he has to bid goodbye with lee xin jie.
Mei FeNN said…
omg!i didnt cry at all!!

yea..guys usually like transformers ironman tht kinda movie rite..haha!!

i like chao ge wey!!"wo cie diao arr!" cie=cut i duno whether the pin yin is right anot..
chyeli said…
erm, then i hve no word to describe. but guess that is what they like, like the guy that went with me, he sleep halfway of the movie. i did have the sentimental feeling when watching.. got lil tear, at the basikal there.. then sorry to the mum, though i didn understand a lil..

meifenn: i admit he is funny la..at least this local production is really not bad. i like lee sen jie the most, her acting is like, superb wei..
Mei FeNN said…
yea yea!!lee xin jie is superb!!
i felt sad at the mom part but i didnt cry. mayb i seldom cry for movies or show lar..haha!
yea...it is really not bad!likey likey! =)

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day