Mesmerizing the past

is what parents, bro and me did last weekend. We went back Gohtong Jaya's house, spent two nights.

We caught in jam for 2hours because is the peak hour and people chose to spend their labour day off in Genting. So,we had steamboat at Jalan Ipoh before joining in the jam again =______="

Actually I prefer Gohtong Jaya's house because I have bigger room, bigger wardrobe lol. Not forgetting the weather!

It was a great getaway from town,enjoy the breeze :)

On our way down from Gohtong Jaya, we were caught in 3hours jam wtf. I slept and woke up, we were still at the same area =_____="

Then we had dinner at Serdang. Parents started to mesmerize the past by asking "Do you think is a good move to Gohtong Jaya from Cheras?"

Good question. It kept me thinking. Well, I would say everything has its pros and cons. I have two sets of friends as in I move to Gohtong Jaya after UPSR, I have new set of friends in secondary school. Disadvantage would be, I lost contact with my primary school's best friends. We write to each other, but somehow it stops after a year or so.

I'm happy to have new set of friends although some of the guys bullied me because I'm the new girl in the school. They threw my school bag downstairs and in the trash bin. I used to have waist-length hair, so they continuous pull it like a routine of the day =_______=" Well, high school. At least is better than having girls fight, caught in video then post on Youtube hahaha!

FYI, I stayed in Cheras when Im 6 months old till 12yo. Then moved to Gohtong Jaya, live there till I'm 18yo then moved to Serdang which is where I'm staying now. Is like I have 3 phrases in my life, primary school in one area, secondary school in another area, then college.

Gohtong Jaya represents my high school days. The days when I idolize Energy, Wang Lee hom, Jay Chou, S.H.E, Boa, Nicholas Teo lol. Then, the stage where girls started to talk about guys and falling for them. Sometimes I do wonder and wanted to talk to that guy, why didn't we start our relationship since we know we have feelings. Well well well...is past tense now.

Last year in Gohtong Jaya is also the year I get to know Thebf and we got together since then which I always say that I was cheated since then HAHAHA!

Now, facing the 4th stage of my life - the working life. Hearing how stressful work can be, how colleagues would back stab or choosy boss/manager, I still hope to start work very soon. I guess is something we can't avoid, depend on our luck to get an ideal working environment, the ideal colleagues and boss. As a fresh grad, I really need working experience to make my resume look better so I can have a better job later on. I wouldn't be choosy for my first job, which I think I don't have the right to be choosy anyway haha!

While facing the stress of job seeking, I'm planning Raydio's 2nd anniversary dance competition and workshops. Just to keep myself going by doing at least something. BUT PLEASE, GRANT ME A JOB SOON! :P Event management is what I hope to do, but production line or radio/tv station should be fine for me too. So if anyone of you know any companies are hiring, please tell me :) TQ!

Mesmerizing the past keeps you thinking and it somehow motivate you to move forward.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day