Company Trip

we are going to Hatyai! I know I know you guys are going to say I'm lucky, first week went karaoke, then now Hatyai, end of the month, Shanghai. I appreciate my luck but somehow I'm stressed.

Stress that I have to handle event and make it right, there's no room for me to make mistakes. Once screwed, it remains screwed. How not to feel stress? However, I will do my very best and have confident in myself that screw up an event is so not gonna happen.

The most anticipating day of June is the salary day. Only reason being is my first full time job paycheck. So it means a lot. The start of working hard and earn money, truly get the feeling of spending own money.

As for Hatyai, I have never been there. Somehow I hope we are going Bangkok lol! Heard that food and massage are good there so should be a relax weekend at a foreign land :)

Ok...till then! I'm not bringing camera, another colleague is bringing. So will get photos from him and post it here.

I know you all will miss me. Hang on till Sunday! <3

Comments

crazydancerz said…
jiayi... remember souvenir.... ahahhahaha <3
Joanne said…
Paiseh don't have souvenir because I think you all don't want keychains right? hahaha!

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자