Shanghai



will be touching down at 7am tomorrow. Taking midnight flight *yawn* Doubt I can sleep on plane so bought Cleo magazine.

Today is Raydio Dance Party Vol.2. An event I worked on before I start working. Honestly, was kinda sad that I cannot attend although my mother did offer to fetch me to the dance party but I said don't have to.

Don't want to get nagging from parents so I rather stay home and prepare myself for the first event I have to handle at overseas. Although boss is coming with me, lots of them said he will help me so I shouldn't be so worried. To me, all the more I need to prove to him and other colleagues that I can handle my event well. Hence, the stress level raise to the max.

I do have confident but tend not to hold hope that it will be a smooth sailing journey. Have to prepare myself for the unexpected :P

So people, do miss me for a couple of days. I will be back on Wednesday, touching down at 1am. Please pray hard for me that boss will give me an off day on Thursday LOL!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day