Food in Shanghai

Day 3 is the 2nd day of my workshop in Shanghai. Not going to talk about how bad it is. Two pictures to show you how my event usually look like.


#1 Rolling Forecast & Effective Budgeting. My first event and ended as my first disaster in my first job.

#2 Registration table and our bunting.

Ya I'm not dealing with commercial events like roadshow. My events are very formal.

We asked the people assisted us for our event where to eat good food. They recommended a restaurant and is a total disappointment.

#3 The Chinese & Western Restaurant located near Novotel Atlantis Shanghai.

The place wasn't hygiene, service so- so, food also so-so. This proven without boss, no good food :(

#4 Lunch set

#5 Oyster cod fish

#6 Vegetable

#7 Steam egg

#8 Chicken soup

Dinner with Boss because we have to report on the event. Again, one word as summary: Disaster!

Well, at least we have good food. Big thank you to boss for treating us :)

#9 Steam chicken

#10 Omelet with prawn


#11 Si Chuan frog. What is the english word for "Tim Kai"?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자