090810

is not a random group of numbers.

I resigned from my first job, just two weeks before my confirmation. It wasn't a decision I made over night. Thought of it over and over and over again to make sure I won't regret my decision.

I like my colleagues. I wouldn't say it was fun working with them because we don't really have fun at work (somehow). I'm really happy that we just click. Sometimes, we don't have to try hard to mingle around with people. We just click and have endless topics to talk about. On the other hand, sometimes we try very hard to be in a group. Change our character to fit in the group, but somehow, we know we don't belong to the group.

勉强果然是没有幸福的.

110810

Got a phone call. Nervous, nervous, nervous...

130810

Went for an interview. I think it went quite well. Was told to wait for them to call me for the final decision. They called me at 4pm, I got the job! :)

I have learnt my lesson from previous job, it will be a constant reminder.

Starting 1st September, I will be working at Plaza Damas. New company, new environment, new colleagues, new bosses, new job scopes!

J, you better nail it!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자