18 Martial Arts

Have been counting down to the day of his album collection. Finally finally finally...got it yesterday and loving all the songs :)

I know it sounded bias because is Lee Hom's album so all his songs are nice. No no no...I'm not being bias, every songs are like a pre-concert experience. I can imagine myself waving and cheering in his concert XD

Listen to the album yourself and you will get what I mean!

Was ripping the songs to laptop, then started camwhoring.

#1 All started from this picture

#2

#3


#4

#5 I want to bling the key and turn it into a necklace!

Should have pre-order two CDs then I can have two key designs. It will be very much nicer with two keys as necklace.


I AM VERY EXCITED especially when weekend is drawing near XD Aren't you?


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자