An outing

with Mama! Long time didn't shop with her, ever since I started working. Can't believe I can only spend time with her when I'm not working =_______=" FYI: is because Mama only work alternate Fridays hence when I'm working, I can't shop with her on Friday. Why we shop on Friday? Is the only day where my dad won't be with us because he's working LOL!

Had dinner at Canton-i at Sunway Pyramid. Two thumbs-up to their service and also food :)

#1 Seven Belle flower tea

#2 Flower fairy flower tea

#3 Forgot the name. Spicy chicken!

#4 Some tofu. I'm bad in remembering dish names wtf


#5 We don't know why we got this for free haha! This is pigeon.

Mama is happy because she got her all her stuffs on her shopping list. Ohya! and also her Haagen Daaz mooncake!

Me? Everyone say "Happy window shopping" to me :(

On the bright side, I have received the key to happiness. I will be meeting the source of happiness on Sunday. *jumps and screams happily*


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자