Adventurous J

Almost every morning I check my work mail at the secretariat room where my mom's workshop held. I have chance to chat with the girl in charge who is Jina. After spending 2 days at Platinum Mall, I need to explore new shopping place. Jina suggested Siam Square which is also within walking distance from my hotel.

#1 Me and my shopping bag wtf

#2 Siam Square

I guess I'm pretty bad in locating street names. I don't know which Soi I'm at when Jina suggested to go Soi 2 and 3. To me, the best solution is to remember the route of how you walk and just go back accordingly. Don't bother locating the alleys, just walk in the shops that interest you.

Sadly to say that things are pretty expensive at Siam Square. But but but...is unique. If I have extra cash, I don't mind buying. I would say is quite similar to Bangsar area in KL.

Look who I ran into at Siam Square!

#3

Not once, but twice!

#4 :) :) :)

I miss you! So need an ipod touch so I could at least hear you or watch your mtv! *I know I know I'm mad lol*

I don't like to eat alone. So I bought MOS burger from Siam Paragon on the way back to hotel.

#5 They gave me sugar for my milk tea. T_T

I need to have REAL MOS milk tea from Singapore! XD

#6 Seafood rice burger

Rest for an hour, rushed to BTS because Mom's workshop ended late. We were meeting Mom's friend, Aunty Jeap. She's a local and is really fun to be with her. Somehow I feel comfortable talking to her.

Visited her office, then we went to MBK. Had dinner at MBK's food court.

#7 Stir fried pork.

I think I had pork over dose in Bangkok. I sorta don't like to smell of it now. The pork smell in Bangkok is so strong that I wish to avoid eating pork. Well, is just my personal opinion.

#8 Again, Papaya salad

#9 Tomyam Kung is love!

#10 Green tea something, I don't know and don't like it haha!

#11 Pad thai

MBK is a mall that I will not visit anymore if I happen to go Bangkok again. Is like Petaling Street but in a mall.

Aunty Jeap taught us to walk from MBK back to hotel. We walked past Siam Square, then a night market near BTS station! I can't resist night market. So Aunty Jeap and Mom chit-chat at the staircase to BTS station while me squeeze with the crowd and try to spend more money wtf.

Well, I managed to buy rings!



I'm a happy girl :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day