23rd Birthday: Fine Dining

My bosses were really nice, they brought me to Shangri La Hotel to celebrate my birthday and also my colleague's farewell. I know it sounded kinda ironic but we all had a good time. Farewell doesn't always have to be sad right? We have to believe that she leave for a better future :)

The next day, I flew to Singapore with Chyeli and Munyeng for another round of birthday celebration! Well, Munyeng was there to attend Rainie Yang's concert but it was good to catch up with her. Sad to say that I seldom meet up with friends although we are living in the same city, some of us even live just 15 minutes away! Bad I know, shall call for meet up more often in November hehe!

As mentioned last post, Ah Bo greeted me with the cute balloon. Then, we took mrt to the city to meet Vicky. Had lunch at MOS burger which is a must for me to at least drink their milk tea whenever I'm at Singapore.

Checked in hotel after lunch. Grand Park Hotel is nice! Thanks Ah Bo for booking :)

Took really crazy photos in the hotel room which I will post it up soon. Off we go to Far East Plaza! Each of us bought a pair of shoe hehe!

Vicky and Ah Bo brought us to Tao's Restaurant for fine dining at an affordable price.

You get to choose one from each of the categories of Starter, Salad, Soup, Main Entree, Dessert and Beverage.

Starter

#1 Some cheesy food lol!

#2 Bread, to eat with the cheesy food :P

I'm a bad food blogger haha! Totally fail in putting captions.

Salad

#3 I chose Prawn roll with mango and pork floss

Beverages

#4

#5 This is really good! Ice Rose Apple tea :)

#6 Mushrooms. Don't ask me how it is because is not my cup of tea :P

Soup

#7 My fish soup

#8 Ah Bo's shark-fins melon herbal soup

#9 Vicky's Pumpkin soup

#10 Chyeli's mushroom soup

Main Entrees

#11 Vicky and me ordered Grilled Pork Ribs

#12 Ah Bo's Spicy Stingray


#13 Chyeli's Grilled Lamb

We were all struggling to finish our food. Don't get me wrong, food was really good. Is just us have small appetite so we struggled to finish our food. Well, we didn't waste our food. We managed to finish! *throw confetti*

Desserts

#14 Vicky: Creme Brulee

#15 Ah Bo: Tiramisu

#16 Chyeli: Brownie


#17 Mine: Green tea ice cream

We will definitely go back again. Service is awesome! Food is good! XD

1 Selegie Road,
PoMo (Formerly known as Paradiz Centre),
#B1-19, Singapore 188306


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day