Hi and Bye

Say Hi to Brad Pitt! Bye to Bangkok. Is our last day, but Mom needs to do last minute shopping.

We walked from Siam Discovery back to Siam Paragon. A girl approached us and talked about Madame Tussauds wax museum opening in Bangkok.

My radar spotted a cute guy standing still next to a bunting. Is Brad Pitt! Gosh...is actually made of wax but is soooooo real!

#1

Being very kiasu, I have to take picture with him on his left too.

#2

Rare opportunity to meet Brad Pitt, so I requested for a closer shot.

#3


#4 Mom and Brad Pitt :)

#5

#6 So real right? Right?!!

Madame Tussauds is opening next year at Siam Discovery. Entrance fees is 700bahts which I don't think is expensive. Should worth every penny to appreciate great art :)

Mom's Japanese food craving hits her so we had Jap food before we leave to airport.

#7

#8

#9 I love my bowl haha!

We took the same route to airport which is by Airport Rail Link. It is a pain to drag our luggage bags all the way to BTS station then Airport Rail Link. Need a guy as companion to carry my stuffs haha!


#10 Bangkok, you will be missed!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day