Last but not least

that I'm leaving Bangkok the next day.

Had my last round of shopping at Platinum Mall. Managed to get shoes I wanted! Nearly bought same design but all different colors. That's how crazy I am when I shop alone.

Note to self: Must bring companion for shopping.

Aunty Lily insisted to treat us for dinner so we dine in Central World's food court. Food is good and cheap!

#1 Beloved mango sticky rice

#2 Fish ball noodle added chili flakes to my liking. *thumbs up*

#3 Papaya Salad

Just so you know, I had papaya salad for 6 days in Bangkok. That means, every single day lol!

#4 Mom's grilled salmon

I think she has a thing for Japanese food. Out of 7 days in Bangkok, she had Jap food for at least 3 days.

Let's conclude my buys in Bangkok

#5

#6

#7 I came with this amount of clothes


#8 I'm home with these :)

That's actually half full because I added more stuffs in it after this picture was taken lol!

Shopping is love :)

Comments

kiM said…
nice buy!!!! i miss bkk so much after reading ur post!
Joanne said…
Yeah I miss it too! Feel like going to Taiwan after Bangkok :P

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day