Mickeymaos Balloon

#1

AhBo greeted me at the airport with the balloon! I was shy to hold it but at the same time, was proud to have friend like her :)

It was just a week ago, I celebrated my birthday with close friends. It was also a day I was blessed with wishes. This is why I love birthday. It is a day where everything seems to be alright, sweet and happy!

Missed the time where we sit and chat at Marina Bay Sands.

I miss hanging out with friends. I have been travelling pretty often these two months. I still love my job, but I hope I can still manage my time for friends and family. Working hard to balance it up hehe!

Will blog about my birthday trip soon, most probably it will be up in November lol!

In the mean time, would like to shout out loud to EVERYONE WHO WISHES ME, Thank YOU! XD

To friends who participate in the video and plan my birthday trip, LOVE you all :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day