Shopping alone isn't fun

Ya, not fun when it comes to Platinum Mall. I'm sorta force to buy another piece when I only like one piece from a shop.

Same goes for bags too.

#1

#2 Yours truly ready for shopping. That colorful bag is a gift from Mom's friend. I thought it would be good to use it although I look weird with it.

Lunch at Platinum Mall food court.

#3 Pork ball noodle added with chili flakes to my liking

The colorful bag with things I purchased...


#4


Mom brought me along to the reception organized by Bangkok office. She introduced me to everyone and the nervous moment started. I'm really bad in socializing especially when it comes to talking to people who are more superior than me. I don't feel confident to talk.

Is really hard to start a topic with stranger, at least for me it is. I'm always afraid that the way I talk will leave bad impression. Is so stressful for me to talk to people I don't know which I think I have to overcome the insecurity and just be myself. Perhaps is not that bad as I thought it will.

#5 My favourite is the most right, fried crab ball :)


#6 This is actually a decoration at Central World. I took with Mom the day before, since Aunty Lily tagged along that night we took a shot again hehe!

There goes my day 4 at Bangkok :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day