D'Tavern Pub & Restaurant

We've been wanting to dine in for long, when I said long it meant almost for a year! Vivien introduced and somehow we just couldn't find the right time to make a trip there.

So, we finally found the right time :)

D'Tavern actually surprised me because the exterior doesn't interest me. When I set my foot in, it actually impressed me. The interior is like the cowboy era's pub! Vintage-y feeling is my favourite.

Sorry no interior picture because I'm busy talking and eating :P

#1 The girls :)

#2 The guys!

#3 Some spaghetti. Did I mention before that I'm bad in remembering dish names wtf

#4 Spicy Barbecue Spring Chicken


#5 Barbecue New Zealand Lamb Cutlet

Wow I managed to remember the other 2 dishes! *applause*

#6

#7

Forgot to take picture with Fenny =___________="

Good food and fun companion, that's how I love to spend my day :)

Visit D'Tavern!
9, 11, 15 Ground Floor
Bangunan D'Tavern
Jalan Depoh
42000 Port Klang

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day