Wedding dinner


#1 Congratulations to Keng San and Yee Ling :)

I find nowadays family members only meet up when there's wedding dinner or during CNY. We all live in the same city, some probably just an hour away yet we only meet when there's occasion. I wish we could meet more often without any occasion but just to see each other and update about each other's life.

Love to listen to my mom and other aunties' laughter. Love to see kids running around. Love to gossip (Well, that's what happen when all women gather together :P) Simply love to sit around with family :)

Looking forward to more gatherings these few months hehe!

Speaking of gatherings, I'm super broke. Every month I have unexpected expenses. This happens whenever I want to save up. Whenever I save up an amount, when I thought I could bring home some gadgets, something will happen and there goes my money. Sigh~

Oh well, can't do much about it. Pray that I have salary increment.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day