一路向北-马六甲记

Since Malacca is on the way, we dropped by. Uncle Jay and Matthew haven't been there before so have to be tour guide, talked about some history (which I had forgotten lol)

Stadhuys





























Had lunch at Donald and Lily's Authentic Nyonya Food. I personally don't like the food, nothing much to shout about.
Rojak

Mee Siam
Cendol

Ayam Ponteh

Nyonya Laksa

Was disappointed with the food. Some of them went for 2nd round at I-don't-know-which Chicken Rice ball shop lol. Didn't pay attention because I wanted to go with them but my stomach is full of not-delicious food :(

Walked along Jonker street with parents, aunt and Theboyfriend.

Random Street





































Need recommendation on where to have nyonya food in Malacca. I had enough of chicken rice balls lol!

After Muar, Malacca, we went home to pack and went to Genting. I'm dead tired even till now :(

Bed oh bed, love ya! *crawl to bed*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자