A different V-day outting

To me, is just another day. I don't know since when I don't like to celebrate Valentine. Is a day where price of everything goes sky high, so not worth it!

This year's Valentine falls during CNY so I spend my Valentine's day with the dancers :)

We thought of eating at Tao's buffet, then to pot luck at studio, ended up at Monte's at Klang.


Waited like 30 - 50 minutes or so for 3 pots of green tea
 The restaurant was packed hence we waited for one and a half hour for our food. Honestly, was starving :(

Well, for good food. Luckily is worth the wait.


Lobster
 
Prawn + Lamb

Salmon spaghetti

Grilled Lamb


Fenny recently started joining our outtings. She's really cute and has a sense of humor :)

Guys & girls, next outting should be Tao's buffet? ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day