Mom's Birthday

Holla! I'm back to blog. Not that you all miss me because I bet nobody comes here anymore *big sigh* Well, the reason I'm back partly is because I feel the need to set goals to achieve because I find that I have been slacking and have not achieve anything in life wtf. You know the feeling of being a loser? I mean not that I'm a loser but not achieving something in life, the loser feeling just...stay on. So I start from little things, sucha as blogging, gym and Korean language. Please nag if I stop doing any of these, just nag will do :p

Back to the topic, Mom's Birthday! Very back-dated post. It was in March, brought her to Bubba Gump because Thefather and her haven't been there before.

Thefather was shocked when he saw the prawns served on "newspaper". We see that coming so we explained. Need to bring them out more often hehe!



Thefather and Birthday girl :)












Mom is a sucker for chocolate and ice cream. Haagen Daz is the solution :)


HAPPY BIRTHDAY, Mom! Your daughter and son may not be the best scorer in school, not the best daughter and son at home, not the best employee at office but our love to you is not measurable, greater than you thought it will be because we are not good in expressing ourselves at times. We do love you, don't ever doubt us :) As long as you are happy, we are willing to do anything. LOVE YA!

Comments

sn0w said…
Lol the huge shoes are funny! Where is this place oh? Looks nice!
Joanne said…
Suat Yee: Is at Sunway Pyramid. Next time you come, we shall camwhore there :)
chyeli said…
you touched my heart.. the last para is amazing =)

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day