My Astro Music Award 2011

Big thank you to Homaniacs for the tickets and Joanne for the ride to Genting.

As usual we have to line up for numbered tickets. Seriously, can they stop this practice? Very very annoying! Can't we straight away get the numbered tickets? I know is probably for the publicity sake but...it's been years! So don't have to use this practice anymore. Sorry, need to rant because I never have luck to win VVIP tickets so have been lining up for years. Lining up is okay, but waking up at 5am and get lousy seats? FAINT!

Anyway, don't want to talk about seats for this event because is depressing. I have learnt my lesson, not to be an angel wtf.


Spent hours waiting for artistes at hotel lobby. Mainly to pass time as we did not book a room to rest before the event starts.

Thanks to Mei Fenn that I'm Alien Huang's fans for few hours hahaha! At least I have a nice video of him smiling at my camera, satisfied :)

Danny, he's cute! :)
 We didn't know Lee Hom, Fahrenheit and Jolin Tsai were at another hotel =___________=" Well, still managed to catch Lee Hom. HANDSOME DIE *melt*

Only picture of the award night. Wasn't in the mood to snap pictures.
The next day, I went to Alien Huang's autograph session. Yes, for Mei Fenn again. Was really happy for her because he's willing to write name for fans :)




Met Akiko, Momoko and Mun Yeng at his event. Was talking about Korean heartthrobs :p

Momoko, we shall go Korea end of 2012 XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day