Nicholas Teo CNY Fans Gathering


CNY Fans Gathering which means friends gathering to us. Half of my friends are in JB and Singapore, we hardly have the time to meet. So this would be a good platform for us to have our own gathering too.




She's prettier each time we meet. I need to know HOW? Teach me *puppy eyes*



Of course the reason we even get to know each other is all because of HIM, Nicholas Teo. My first idol that I ever support till today. Never regret supporting him because the memories that he brought to us and those that we gained over the years, is a long long list.



Despite what had happened recently, please be strong Idol. I know you will because I believe you saw those encouraging words and pictures posted by fans, be it in Facebook or Weibo. Just do your best, no matter what happens there's always haters out there. Well, as long as you know you still have a big big group of fans who love you that's the reason for you to become better and one of the best :)

Friends oh friends, I MISS ALL OF YOU. Hell lots! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자