Royal Wedding of Prince William and Kate Middleton

I don't have a chance to watch the wedding ceremony of Prince Charles and Princess Diana. So I would definitely watch Prince William and Kate's wedding :)

Was glued to the TV since 3pm, switching channel from TLC to NTV7 back and forth feeling anxious. I know is not my wedding but I have a thing for wedding. I would be anxious and tear as if is my wedding when I attend others' LOL!

Prince William

She has a sweet smile :)

Long awaited dress by Sarah Burton from Alexander Mcqueen, love the lace part

Pippa Middleton looked great in her dress too!
This may not be the best picture but the way he looked at her, is like cupids flying around them with heart shapes.

Newly wed Duke and Duchess of Cambridge waving to the crowd



They kissed twice at the balcony!

Source
I just can't stop awww-ing seeing this couple. They are such a sweet and loving couple. You can somehow feel it by looking at them. The connection between both of them is so strong and awww full of love <3

Truly a fairytale. Now they live happily ever after :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day