Show Luo Encore World Live Tour 2011

羅志祥“舞法舞天”Encore World Live Tour 之一萬零一夜 2011

Yes! Mei Fenn and I went to Show's concert at Stadium Putra. BIG thank you to Mei Fenn for inviting and her cousin brother for the tickets :)


Met Mun Yeng at the entrance :)

My first time at VVIP zone (Other than Idol's concerts)



*AHHHHHHHH*
We didn't expect him to come down to the crowd at the start of the concert. We were even surprised that he actually walked in front of us *faint* YES I GET TO SHAKE HIS HAND! In fact, he was dragged my fingers as he walked LOL! Then, ran after him and did something very embarrassing; I touched his shoulder hahaha! I know I know shouldn't do that, but I don't know what was I thinking :p



The videos played at the concert are touching. His narrated and what he had been through all these years is so touching that I nearly teared *sob*




Very limited pictures because cameras are not allowed in the stadium. Well, we managed to smuggle in lol! We tried our very best to take pictures even after millions of warnings by the guards FOL. It is a stress yet excited night. Talk about messy feelings haha!

We really had fun dancing to Twinkle, twinkle at the end of the concert. The atmosphere of his concert is soooo GOOD! *non-stop cheering*


Left the stadium and rushed to KL Hilton. We were so close to miss him, was driving behind his car. Managed to catch him at the lobby :)

Then we still waited for him to come down from his room. Thank god we waited because he waved at us twice. Yes, we are easily satisfied. Just by waving, we are happy enough lol!

That's a rep for his concert. Mei Fenn and I wish we could make it to his Singapore concert in May but too bad, we can't afford. Sigh~ I miss him! *plays Youtube videos of his concert*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day