Crazy weather


leads to shorter hair haha! To those who follow me on twitter has been constantly reading how much I hate the HOT weather and how I wish to be in a winter country now. Ya someone please send me to a winter country please, right now! *melts off*

Love the length of my hair but would prefer a lighter hair color. I'm attending and may have interviews coming up so don't want to risk my image for being unprofessional.

Just a little update on me. Attended 2 interviews since last week till this week. One of it required 2nd interview. *stress* I have been hammering on myself for performing badly for the first interview I attended last week. I dont have much experience in attending interviews (not good having lots of experience right? lol!) so I have been honest during interview, at times too honest wtf.

Well, I think I did better for the 2nd interview but their main concern was I don't have a car. I know I know, car problem. I wish a car could just drop down from the sky and land at my house car park wtf.

All in all, I'm still waiting for other companies to reply and looking forward to more interesting job openings haha!

Till then, I'm still a jobless person who stays home and think what to cook for lunch on weekdays =______="

Comments

Hwei Cheng said…
Nice hair do there! hehe! All the best in your Job Hunt sweetie!!! =D
Joanne said…
Hey! I'm surprised you drop by :)

Thanks ya. How are you doing? We should meet up! Shall arrange a meet up when Joanne's schedule is not so tight up hehe!
kiM said…
nice hair joanne! you look fresh and young!
Joanne said…
Kim: Thanks :)))

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자