49 days


It is a Korean drama for those who don't watch Korean drama. To me, it is a must-watch drama of 2011. I cried buckets over the drama. It was so touching and reflect on friendship and love at the same time. 


The story is about Shin Ji-Hyun who is enjoying every bit of her life, she has best friends, loving parents and fiancée. Unfortunately, she met an accident a week before her wedding and leaves her in coma. She is given the chance to live again on the condition of getting 3 people who are not her family members to cry genuine tears for her. That's not all, she couldn't do this with her own body so she borrowed Song Yi Kyung's body. 

By reading the synopsis may not be attractive but do watch it and you will know why it is a must-watch. I have been dreading to watch at first but I gave it a shot last month and glad that I watched. 



Friendship and love. How many of us can confidently point out our true love and friends? We will find out when something happen. There's always reason for an incident happen. It is for us to learn the lesson behind it, it all depends do we understand and see the story behind an incident.

Well, is always easier said than done. If I ever have to get 3 people to cry genuine tears for me, I don't know who will be on the list. I wonder...and would like to know who are those people and hope there are more than 3 people with genuine tears LOL!

Watch 49 days you will understand my doubts, bet you will start thinking about it too :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day