Kissaten Coffee and Restaurant


Thebf was the emcee for Street Nation anniversary party at IOI Boulevard. I followed him because I'm meeting Joanne at Puchong. 

He did sound check and off we go for lunch. Lazy to walk around so we settled at Kissaten coffee and restaurant. Was a good choice!


Like the environment. Clean and spacious. Unlike some restaurants, the distance with the next table is so close as if we know each other lol!

Thebf ordered pizza and I had spaghetti.

Salmon pizza
Salted pork spaghetti
Although I still prefer the food at Capriciossa Pasta & Pizza at Sunway Pyramid, but Kissaten worth the visit too :) 

Had fun meeting up with Joanne. Finally paid her house a visit and gets to chill for a while. We just talk and talk and talk non-stop on EVERYTHING! Went out with her friends for dinner, fun people but I was too quiet. I need to improve in creating topics when I meet new people. I tend to be super quiet because I don't know what to talk about especially with guys. Cars? Football? o.O 

I dislike the awkward moment so will try to look for topics and that's when I look stupid because the topics would be lame haha! Need to work on this because I would need the skill for work too. 

Regarding my new job, I would leave it for another post. I have mix feelings about my job. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자