Retail therapy

Retail therapy always work well regardless to whom or when. It brings joyful sparks to life. 

This is my second week working at Mines Marketing. Workload is piling up and I'm still adapting to the work pattern of the department. Did a few mistakes here and there, hope it won't affect my appraisal wtf. 

I'm coping with last minute notice for the preparation of documents. I don't favor last minute notice/changes because it means I would need to rush things and have tendency to make mistake(s). However, knowing the nature of work last minute is something I need to adapt, accept and just do it wtf. I'm trying, real hard!

Well, all in all I'm fine with the workload and working environment. Nothing is perfect, just have to learn to adapt. 

Retail therapy is all I can think of when I'm off work. Browsing online blog shops is my hobby. I don't earn lots a month so I have to work out my expenses, put aside small budget for shopping. Hence, I don't simply spend money on clothing who won't last long. No point spending RM10 on a top and you can only wear for err the most 5 times? Spend wisely and be fashionable is my motto wtf.

For those who don't shop online, here's one of my favourite blog shops, AZORIAS Give it a shot, it worth every penny. Why?  Firstly, the quality is superb. You are not paying for thin piece of cloth at high price. Secondly, all designs are hand picked from Korea and EVERY SINGLE PIECE ARE SO PRETTY! 

Here are some of my favourite pieces,







I wish all of these will be in my wardrobe sigh~ These babies are so pretty that I feel stress for not owning them wtf. Did I just contradict myself for saying retail therapy is the joyful sparks to life? It is when you have the moolah to own pretty clothing LOL!

Because I can't handle the stress of not buying from Azorias, I bought Pleat peplum fitted skirt with buckled belt. Since I'm spending 5 days a week at work, so I spend on clothing for work.

The skirt was nicely packed and I have to emphasize again, the quality is good :))


Fortunately I bought in time, the last time I checked it was sold out. *phew*

Anyway, why do we only have birthday? Why can't we have month-day so we can get presentsssss every month?

Dear friends,

*cough cough* I don't mind receiving early birthday present.

Kindly refer above for your preparation of birthday present.

Thank you :))

xoxo
J

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day