Super Junior M at Million Youth Association

Honestly I still couldn't believe I went to Putrajaya for Super Junior M. When Super Junior were here for concert, I was slacking at home thinking why should I go for their concert. Now, I regret not going with Mei Fenn :(

Mei Fenn is my Super Junior partner in crime. She taught me about Super Junior, my Super Junior teacher lol! I was suppose to be working on 28th May, there were last minute changes so this proves that I have strong fate with Kyu Hyun who is my favourite person from Super Junior :)

We went to the airport thinking we could see them but we underestimated how protective SM are. Didn't even see their shadow FOL. So we went straight to Putrajaya which we were late to see their rehearsal. It is a super FOL day. We only managed to see the back of Kyu Hyun when he walked out from restroom to the car. 

Not to mention how far we have to walk from our car to the stage. That place is so freaking packed with humans. 

Enough of our adventurous stories. Time for their pictures and videos! 

Yes, we were one of them sat and waited for them. Happy note: We managed to get good spot and saw every single one of them. KYU HYUN!!! :)


We went to the middle part thinking to have a nice view of the stage. We were wrong. We are too short and people started to stand on the chair when Super Junior M came out. So we ran to the right side of the stage which we tried to avoid because of the err....aura wtf. You need to be there to experience the heat and smell. It couldn't be explained in words. Is beyond words wtf.

Anyway, we just forced ourselves in the crowd. Tried to focus on the boys instead of the smell. I was busy recording so I wouldn't focus on the smell. Yes I just can't stop emphasizing on the smell because is amazing how both of us can actually stand the smell and not faint wtf. 

Okay calm down calm down. *Look at Kyu Hyun*




T_T T_T T_T 



Despite the obstacles that we went through, it was a great night because at least we get to get a glimpse of them. Sound system was quite bad though. 

These are the videos I recorded that night. Very shaky because from time to time there are people leaving. Focus on the audio lol!




I uploaded the youtube videos from blogger, don't know why is it so small sigh~ 


Lastly, BIG THANK YOU to Mei Fenn who is the driver. It was really tiring to drive around and did lots of running lol! Love you lots from the bottom of my heart <3 Our tomorrow won't be blue because we have our "boyfriends" XD

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day