Turtle speed driver

Who? Not proud to admit but yes, ME! I can finally shout out loud that I own a car.

Honestly, I am happy and unhappy at the same time. Having same salary but now I can no longer support one of my hobby - Shopping but have to contribute monthly to A CAR. I know I need a car to go around town but have to give up on shopping is like starving or sleepless for a year. *drama me*

Oh well, all in all I'm still a happy car owner :)

Duffy given by Bo <3




Top: Reverie Store
Bottom: Azorias
Shoe: Bangkok
Bag: Gift from Wendy

Was very nervous on the way to showroom to pick up my car. I want to be excited and happy about the new car but at the same time, was nervous about driving. Ya I am very scared to drive on the road.

Drove from Puchong to Kota Damansara then SS2 and back home. My hands and legs are shaking! Need lots of practice and get use to my car :)

From today onwards, friends do not have to chauffeur me to anywhere :D Although I drive at turtle speed but is my turn to drive you girls around hehehe!  

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day