Etude of Memory



Kyuhyun, my new found love. Was attracted to his singing when I first heard it from "100% Entertainment", he sang . Totally fall for him. It is like love at first sight wtf.

I do not understand and didn't google the meaning of the song he sang at Immortal Song. Without knowing the meaning of it, I actually shed tears. Knowing that his father was against him being a singer and now his parents were there when he performed at Immortal Song with his sister, by seeing that touched my heart. I bet they are very proud of him and he's glad about it :)




















Congratulations, Cho Kayu <3

Comments

Mei FeNN said…
go sleep mrs cho! hahahaha!! ROKUKO ROKUKO!!
Joanne said…
Meifenn: ROKUKO Tan Meifenn LOL!

Chyeli: She always bully me with ROKUKO~

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day