Red Bomb

It is from my mom's cousin brother's son. Parents changed their Vietnam trip just so they can make it to his wedding. Just to show support to her cousin brother as it is their only son's wedding :)

I love wedding, who doesn't? That's why I am kinda disappointed or frustrated when elderly giving statement such as "Why do you need to hire videographer?" "Why do you want to spend so much on food & venue?" "You cannot wear this kind of gown, it is too sexy?" Seriously, if is your wedding you do not want to receive any of these comments. 

Well, I do hope I will have a pleasant wedding of my own ideas :)






My grandpa :)


Happy groom "yam sheng"-ing hehehe!

Low family and Cha family
Congratualtions Edmund and June :) I know it is not easy to start and maintain a family but I believe both of you will do it well! Please have a baby soon LOL!

Conversation by my grandpa on the way back from Muar to Seremban.
Thebrother was driving, I was seated at the passenger seat. Parents were at the back with grandpa.

Grandpa: Where's Jiahao?
Me: He's driving.
Grandpa: Where's Jiayi?
Me: Errr....here? I'm Jiayi!
Grandpa: Ok, then where's your friend?
Me: Raymond went home.
Grandpa: Icic...I wonder where you guys went.

It hurts to see people growing old and gradually forgetting about little things :(

Will try my best to bring good memories to everyone before we gradually forget about the little things that used to put a smile on our face.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day