Fake Graduation

Finally, Thebrother's big day :) Thebestfriend came to KL the day before, as usual we talk as if we didn't talk for 100 years despite the fact that we BBM each other every single day hehe! So, pardon my lack of sleep face. 



Our photographer from the studio likes our photos so he printed our photos on bunting :)


Proud parents with their faces on bunting



I know they are very proud of him :)
 I know you all are sick of my brother's photos by now. Theboyfriend and me <3







Emotional me had teary eyes when he's on stage. He's an adult now! Gosh time flies isn't it? 

Two days ago Thefather had a hair cut, he reminds me of my brother when he's 4! Staring at him, thinking of my brother...Our family been through a lot. I can see the changes in the house, still hoping for the best for all of us :) 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day