Last day as a 23...

Last day as a 23...
I have to admit that I'm unhappy. October is a month where I look forward to as I have the reason to treat myself better. U know reason like I spend more because is my birthday, I want to travel because is my birthday. Yes, everything evolve with BIRTHDAY :)

Sadly 2011 October is not as awesome I thought it would be. September ended with Bo headed back to Singapore after a short and rush gathering. I felt empty, is like a part of me went missing. We are back to our LDR. No worries, we are not lesbian. We are very much into guys to the extent we share the same imaginary BF *wink*

Ahh...I miss you Bo!

I have planned a Bangkok trip back in August. Have been counting down to it as it will be a break from work. When read about the news on the flood in Thailand, my heart goes out to the people and at the same time, I was emo about my trip. It is way beyond our control so pray hard that the water subside.

October oh October, still having hope that you will be better. prove me right please :)

Last day as a 23...
I'm working. when people ask me about work, other than sigh think of other expression but sigh...

W.O.R.K spells as STRESS to me. A huge stone resting/rolling on me 24/7. There are times when I feel like living the life of a quitter. Leave and start the job searching routine AGAIN. But whenever I stumble over this thought, I step back and tell myself think on the bright side, my life is not that bad yet. I do have a bunch of lovely colleagues who listen and support me whenever need them.

My work life isn't that bad, RIGHT? So yeah, I need to have patient and overcome it instead of running from it. Never underestimate ownself.

Last day as a 23...
Besides being an emo kid (I am still a kid! Forever 12yo) I'm contended to have great people around me. The top of the ist would definitely be the Low family. I love them to bits although I often refuse to express my true feelings with them. I'm trying:)

A bf who works real hard for his future which I can finally tell myself not to nag at him if not neccesary hehe!

Supportive colleagues ad of course, a bunch of friends who love me lots. I know who loves me who's not. To those who love me, please take note that I love you more despite the amount of times I contacted you (I hv to admit that I'm a lazy person, will change-trying hehe!)

To those who don't love me, I know you will love me eventually. As of now, you are losing out so spend some time wth me!

Last day as a 23...
I own a car now. it is very sad to see the depleting bank account every month but I know is worthwhile. I no longer have to ask Father to fetch me, no longer arranging for pick-up and drop-off point. I'm a proud car owner :)

Last but not least, last day as a 23...
I very buai paiseh edited a picture of me and *ahem ahem* Kyuhyun. *shy*

Blame it on Vicky who started editing her picture with Eunhyuk. I ended up working on Photoshop all night.

Do not laugh, Hope is a dream that doesn't sleep :)

Comments

Yvonne said…
Hi Happy Birthday Jiayi! 24 is a wonderful number although I m scare of the increasing number!

I have the same feeling as well about work. What to do !Hahaha
Joanne said…
Awww....thank you!

About work, ya what to do? On the bright side, at least we are working hard and earning money :)

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day