24th Birthday



Had dinner with Meifenn a day before my birthday. I have to act as Donghae because our birthday fall on the same day. Yes, Meifenn celebrated both of our birthday. Kill two birds with one stone hahaha! She surprised me with a piece of cake LOL! She borrowed a lighter from the waiter and everyone were looking at us. THANK YOU VERY MUCH <3

Then, followed by skype session with Meifenn and Bo :D Much love! Saranghaeyo!!!


On the actual day, Thebf drove me to Times Square. I have been longing to dye my hair to a lighter color, FINALLY make the move to do so hehehe! Love the color :) All thanks to my hair stylist, Yen.




Had a birthday celebration with the dancers at Sunway Pyramid. We sing k, opps no, most of the time we shouted I think! LOL!

Mango cake <3




 I forgot who's the photographer, how can most of the photos are blur? =_________="

We had steamboat after K-session. It was good to catch up with them because it has been very long since I last met them and hang out with them.

Thebrother's birthday is on the 18th, so we had our birthday celebration with parents on Sunday. Thebrother was craving for Korean food since his trip to Korea, so we went to Uncle Jang in Puchong :)

Happy Birthday Brother :)










Father didn't like the spiciness but all of us love it! Don't fancy the fried rice but in love with ramen :) Will pay a visit soon, looking at the pictures make me hungry hehehe!

A big thank you to all my friends who celebrated with me :) I love love love spending time with friends!

That's how I started my 24th hehehe! Another 11 months till I'm 25...I will try my best to live the best out of the 11 months. It will be awesome <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자