Besties Day

I forgot how we started planning for Malacca trip but planning for birthday surprise for my bestie is my priority haha! Nothing impressive, just decorating the room to surprise her :) 

It was hard to keep it from her though because I have to tendency to bbm her "Hey, I'm buying color papers to decorate the room", "Gosh the board is too hard to cut", "Hmm....what else should I do? I have star, heart shape...." 

I have this habit to discuss with friends because I can't make decision. So I have been controlling my fingers not to type that in our conversation. 


Meifenn, the artist :)
Pui Yeen tagged along too! She's the art director of the day :) 




End result <3




Her birthday card
Bestie and other friends arrived later in the evening hence we have the time to decorate the room. By the time we picked them up from bus station we were all starving. I bet we can swallow a chicken, yes we are that hungry!

We were too late for the recommended shop so we settled down in a random chicken rice shop.




The famous chicken rice balls

This is fish ball by the way, we didn't dip the rice ball in the soup lol!


After recharging ourselves with food, we strolled along Jonker Street. Found this cafe and all of us fall in love with it :)


















This is what happen when they found wifi. Teenagers have to keep in touch with the world.



We took tones of photos in the cafe. Love the decoration, it is decorated by the workers! Creative :)

Then we shopped at Jonker Street. Bought food, accessories and most of us have matching straw bags! We need to have Summer party soon hahaha!

Happy girls were satisfied shopping, is time to surprise the birthday girl!


HAPPY BIRTHDAY LOVE!


After presenting the surprise to bestie, I'm surprised by them giving me this!


Gosh I'm seriously surprised! THANK YOU *wet kisses*

The night ended with us all in pyjamas (pre-planned costume) but didn't take any picture! We were all too tired.

We had "Pak Ki" for brunch. It is "Bak Kut Teh" but the meat was marinated with flour so is kinda weird. I prefer "Bak Kut Teh".




Road trip is one of my favourite activity. Outing with friends is love. Perhaps I can live without having a boyfriend/husband but can never live without my family and friends :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day