《驚動生日趴Live Band音樂會》















Fun, fun, fun! It has been a loooooooong time since I have fun at his event. Probably I should say it has been  two years! New album, new promo tour and yes, this time we have live band! Is a pity that I couldn't attend his promo tour held in different states. All thanks to work but I'm glad I can still attend his live band performance :)

Great performance by him. We grew up listening to his songs hence it means something to us. It brought back memories.

Last but not least, friendship is the highlight of the night. Without you girls, it will not be fun! The caterpillar ride, the "bravo"s and we celebrated early Xmas with him!

If I didn't listen wrongly, Idol said he's planning to have concert next year. I'm definitely looking forward to it! The memories that you brought to me is priceless and I safe keep it in a secret box :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자