MO.A Live in Malaysia 2011









My heart was beating so fast! Can't wait to see them!



They are really good looking in person :)













2 Dec 2011

  • Last minute decision to stalk the boys at the hotel. It was one of the best decision we ever made and is the start of the wonderful memory. 

3 Dec 2011

  • Laine and I picked up Karen and Christine then Mei Fenn went straight to Stadium MBSJ. Managed to catch a glimpse of the boys! Never thought I would have the chance to see them rehearsing. Love the part where we start fan chant when they were rehearsing.
  • Small disappointment that we didn't managed to see the boys at the hotel after rehearsal. Well, we managed to see something else though :)
  • Cooked ourselves under the sun while waiting to enter the stadium. We were promised to have the privilege to go in the stadium at 5pm by buying the concert ticket with fans club. However, the gate was only opened at 6pm! We were really pissed!
  • Big big big thank you to Janice and Florence! *tight hugs and wet kisses* XD
  • Needless to mention how crazy we were when Super Junior started performing. I cried when they sing Mr Simple (Don't remember which song though) I was that crazy and probably desperate is the word. Seeing them up close is a dream. I was seriously emo for not going to Seoul for SS4. Super desperate to see Kyuhyun in person. When I found out that Kyuhyun will be arriving on the concert day, I can't stop worrying. There's no way I can see him close up like how I see the other boys on Friday night. 


I guess I'm lucky to have luck past two days. The kind of luck that I have always dream to own but everytime disappointment is what I get in return. What had happened past two days is one of my best memories! Hope this will be the start of Sapphire Blue memories :)

Guess Kyuhyun is right, Hope is a dream that doesn't sleep!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day