Oh My Gosh! Staff Party


Hello! I'm sleepy head, teddy was my only companion in the past. How sad right? I have finally gathered courage to step out to the society and meet new friends!



First person I met was a dutch lady whom forgotten her metal pale of milk.


Second person was an Egyptian!


Third person was the mask lady. Well, obviously she doesn't want people to know who she is so I can't talk much about her. *mouth sealed*


The night is getting interesting. I met Ken from Street Fighter! No, I didn't pick a fight with him and I'm glad that he was friendly =) 


Akuma came too. I was shaking to ask for a picture with him! Tried to smile as wide as I can.


Last but not least, Sammi Cheng! It was a pity she didn't perform that night =(




As I was marching in the ballroom with my new friends, cowboy saw me and wanted to shoot me down! Gosh...thank god it was a toy gun!



Since everyone was sooooo friendly and welcoming, I locked the introvert part of me in the safe and let go the craziness for the night!

Oh! That's George Clooney! He dyed his hair black and give free hug. FRIENDLY OR WHAT? =D






Poor teddy was bullied by dutch lady T_T






Two favourite photos of the night:-





I had a great night with the bunch of new friends! Moral of the story: Although we are afraid of change, of approaching people, it may seems scary from the start (the Oh My Gosh effect) but if we do not take the first step we will never know the outcome. The outcome be it good or bad, it will still be a good experience. 

*yawn* Introvert me talked too much tonight. Good night,peeps! 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day