Twenty Twelve

I ended twenty eleven and started twenty twelve in pajamas. Had an awkward feeling on NYE that I don't feel the excitement of ending 2011 and welcoming 2012. This is weird because I have been planning for meet up and events on NYE in the past. Does this mean that age is catching up? Hmm...guess it has nothing got to do with age but just being lazy wanted to have a peaceful day at home.

I'm not good at summarizing what I have done past year, the only reason I would look back and evaluate my past is to improve. I have to be better and do more in 2012.

  • Master Korean language. I do not expect myself to write like a poet, speak like a native Korean but at least I can communicate well or more so to the extent that people would mistaken me as a local. Seriously, is not easy to pick up a foreign language but I believe in having the passion, I can do it :) 


  • Work in a new environment. Whenever it comes to job, I would sigh. I'm confuse at times that am I being picky about work as in I'm optimistic where it would lead me to or I always choose the wrong job. After changing 3 companies, I came to a realization that knowing what I want is not an advantage but added burden to me as life is not about what I want. 

Oh ya! Did I mentioned that I have booked my air ticket to Seoul? Gonna spend my 25th birthday in one of my favourite country :) Hence, I'm on a shopping ban. I refrain myself from surfing online blogshops and skip shopping malls if possible. I'm seriously excited about the trip! XD



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자