Of concert ticket

Have been living a stressful week This time is not about work but concert ticket. I have never as stress as I am now about concert ticket. Never!

Laine, Meifenn and I will be attending Super Show 4 in Bangkok. We thought we can buy through website but is not as simple we thought it is. Firstly, the website is in Thai. Google translated the website but is not helping. Seriously, at this stage we are quite pissed. Well, we felt so helpless hence the frustration.

Secondly, we tweet-ed various parties to inquiry on more information about purchasing concert tickets. Unfortunately, 50% of the information said it is possible for oversea fans to purchase, 50% said no way to purchase from the website. Ok, we are even more pissed and frustrated.

Well, I guess we still have a lil luck with us. Contacted my mom's colleague in Bangkok, she offered to help! Her email is like the ray of light shining from heaven. I'm not kidding but that was how I felt! I replied with preferred and alternative choices for her to purchase the tickets. Hope she's not frighten by my email though. Owe her big big time!

Haven't receive any reply from her yet but hopefully everything goes smoothly. I cannot bare receiving anymore bad news.

Despite the fact that nobody can help us with the tickets, I'm glad that I have friends who are really helpful in offering to ask around for me, and also to a few who replied my tweets and take the effort to explain to me. I TRULY appreciate all your efforts :)

If this happens for other artistes' concert, I would have give up. But I guess I'm very much in love with them or not I wouldn't put myself in this stressful situation. Super Junior, now you know how much I'm in love with you all which I myself didn't know until yesterday.


Now, please pray hard for us that we get the concert tickets (better still with preferred seats). We need to be in the concert hall!

Comments

Paupau said…
Eh..i have a thai friend who can help you translate ar..let me know if you still need help then i'll contact her and see if she can help out or not. :))
Joanne said…
Thank you for offering! *loved* My mom's colleague has helped us to call the organizer. Nw pending confirmation from her if she really can help us to buy.
Paupau said…
Okok..if can't pm me in twitter then i'll check with my friend and see if she can help. ^^

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day