Weekend

Mine started off adventurous, followed by stress and emo. 

Drove all the way to Tanjung Malim with colleagues to eat Fried Kuey Teow, Black Pepper soup beehoon and Hokkien Mee. It was good :) Before departing, my colleague's car battery died. We were busy asking for help at Shell station. Good experience haha!

That was Friday. My Saturday wasn't good. Love the companion but the issue that we faced...we were basically quite speechless and helpless. We wished we are rich enough to just fly and buy the tickets ourselves. We troubled so many people that I think we need to be vegetarian for a month to repay wtf. 


Our tools for the day! 4 phones + 2 laptops. If we were checking out deals on stock market, I bet we are millionaires now. Too bad we were finding solution to spend our hard earn money =___________="

Well, Sunday was a girls' outing :) Since I can't bare my black roots, is time to touch-up! Had lunch with long-time-no-see Jarli and Chye Li at hmm....rather far restaurant. They serve good tomyam! Will be back for the seafood.

Followed by hair-do at Chye Li's regular hair stylist. My first time visiting and probably will be back to do treatment. Had lots of fun chatting with the hair stylist. She's fun! XD


No, our hair color is not red. We don't know why it turn out red in photo hahaha!

Well, basically I'm still very much stress and emo over concert tickets in Bangkok! I don't know how to explain, it is a long story.

God, I know you are testing us on our love towards the boys. We can firmly say we love them very much, so pretty please bo bi us to get nice seated tickets on 16th March? Pretty pretty please! =D

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day