이홈,The Music Man

  • The graphic presented at the concert is awesome! 
  • Lee Hom playing the white piano in the air singing his famous ballad, I'm in heaven :)
  • My favourite part of the concert would be his Acapella performance! 
  • Went to the hotel and waited at the lobby. Told him "Lee Hom, great performance" He smiled :) Didn't expect him to offered his hand for a hand shake, I turned away and looked back...his hand is there! Yes, waiting for my respond haha! Shook hand and shiver all the way to send him off to the hotel lift. I'M A HAPPY GIRL! XD
  • Last but not least, we have a group picture with him...nah, his lookalike drummer :) He's a nice person who bothers to layan us LOL!

Hello Brendan :) 

Comments

Joanne said…
When I talked about what happened on Saturday, I will go HAHAHAHAHAHAHA XD XD XD!

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자