HELLO

It has been almost 5 and a half months since I write in this space. Why the long hiatus? Well, nothing interesting has happened past months. Hate the fact that nothing worth to pen down hence I would rather lock this space aside. 

Lately, I'm unhappy...of daily routine...life. So much that I want to do but is constraint by not having enough modal. I shared thoughts, feelings and dreams with friends but somehow it will burden them...in a way. So, hopefully by writing it here I will feel relieve and have clearer picture of my directions and actions. 

These few months I have been hit by health issues...Thefather, Thebrother and I unfortunately are inherited with high cholesterol problem. Thefather even having problem with his heart as one of his blood vessel is blocked. He needs to do operation but still seeking for second opinion and...he's kinda buying time now thinking by eating natural ingredients supplement will help. Thebrother's cholesterol level has dropped a lil and hopefully it will continually drop. 

As for me, cholesterol level has risen and I was referred to a dietitian. Basically I have to watch my diet and do more exercise. Hmm...just in case you are wondering, yes the lazy bum me have been hitting the gym whenever I have the time. I'm doing it twice a week, that's before my Seoul trip. Ever since I'm back, I'm still recovering from post-traveling depression (Ya I came up with that term) so please excuse me from being lazy. 

On friday, I thought I will work from home and enjoy the long weekend with family and friends. I woke up seeing my ceiling turning 360 degree, having the urge to vomit...close eyes and try to catch more sleep thinking maybe is because I have been sleeping quite late since I'm back from Seoul, no it didn't work. 

I vomited twice, giddiness stays...I cried. Just can't take it anymore so I cried. This is not the fist time I suffered. It wasn't long ago, in September, I had food poisoning. Gosh I can't stress more how much I hate vomiting. That urge to vomit and you have nothing to throw up, SUCKS! Anyway. back to giddiness...parents drove me to the clinic. Doctor said the urge to vomit comes in a package with giddiness. My blood pressure was 80/50, super low.  He said the reason of sudden drop in blood pressure is because of stress.

Stress? Am I really that stress? Friends asked when I told them about what happened to me. Honestly, I don't feel THAT stress. Work wise I'm just doing what I should do, at least I thought so. So I'm curious if stress is the answer to my sudden drop in blood pressure...as of now, shall take it as it is. 

With the food poisoning and low blood pressure problem, all the more I feel I should be doing what I want to than living a robot life. We seriously do not know what will happen next. SERIOUSLY! Thus, I have quit my current job. 

Speaking of current job, some of you may comment that I'm a quitter. I'm too comfortable with previous job, environment and colleagues so I'm not used to the sudden change of environment. To be honest, I questioned myself many times about this issue. It is not about the sudden change. I know this deep down my heart. Somehow this new working environment just doesn't seem right. There isn't anything wrong with it so take it as just me, me who can't fit in. 

Why I don't spend longer time to "fit in" and find out why the not-right-feeling existed in the first place? Well, call me an impatient person...whenever I feel it isn't right, it is hard to convince myself to be patient and find out more. It isn't right anymore so it affects your judgement along the way hence the outcome will be still negative...why waste time? I feel guilty for wasting other people's time and will be regret for wasting my own time. 

So by now you would ask what's next? Found a new job? Surprise you a little, I'm not looking for job. Not now. I will not be looking into event line anymore. Somehow I'm not looking forward to it anymore. If I have to look for job in future, it will be fashion line or wedding planner. Ya something different but still my interest :) 

In the mean time, you will be seeing me at dance events. I will be handling events for Raydio Dance Academy. Will work on more projects that's not only dance focused but involve ART. A field where is lack of attention in our country. Hopefully there are opportunities knocking on our door as I know we have the ability just lacking of luck or would say, opportunity. Let's see how things go...I bet it will be awesome, right right right? ^^

I know I'm taking the risk of being broke since I will not have fix salary monthly. I'm definitely fear of my future but if I don't give this a try now, I may not have the chance in future. Parents have been supportive over this crazy idea so with their blessing I believe it will work out!

Thebrother is a freelancer now. To those who needs a web developer/designer or to develop facebook app/game...feel free to drop me a line. I could hook you guys up and work out something awesome haha! 

I did not introduce a project I did with my friend, Pui Yeen here yet. Garage, an online store which sells bubbly vintage clothing. We both are sucker for vintage stuffs...from toys to of course clothing hence the start of this project. We hand pick all of our clothing hence rest assured about the quality. We only sell clothes that we will wear. Good quality clothing with affordable pricing, no I'm not blowing own trumpet. People who know me knows very well that I cannot tell lies. So, check it out yourself here!

Parents brought me up to Genting house so I can rest more. Ironically, I'm blogging using work laptop. Trying real hard to refrain myself from checking work emails. 

As of now, that's all I can share via writing. Will be blogging about my Seoul trip soon :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자