CNY Haul










CNY is not a festival that I look forward to, I don't know why...the only reason that I'm happy during CNY is to meet my cousins and friends. Most of them are in KL but strangely we don't meet each other.

I thought I do not have new clothes for CNY, I was wrong. I have forgotten the clothes I bought from Seoul last year which is still in my luggage bag. Hehehe...ya, I kept it in the luggage bag on purpose ironically that's why I forgot its existence too.

Since I have new clothes from Seoul trip, I bought a few more pieces to complete the collection. (shopaholic's excuses). Well, I guess I went overboard on shopping for new clothes. On the bright side, I have more pieces to mix and match. This means I have more outfit photos to fill this space ^_______^

Photos were taken from Instagram hence the poor quality, sorry! Follow me on Instagram, @jotheluckystar

Which outfit do you like the most?

Comments

Katerina K said…
last outfit is stunning !
Thank you for sharing!

I saw you on Chictopia and decided to visit your blog.
It's always a pleasure to discover great blogs such as yours !
I am your new follower, hope you can visit my blog too !

Katerina from myneonrock.blogspot.com

PS You are also welcome to join TOPSHOP ( LOVE ) GIVEAWAY on my blog!
Just follow couple of simple steps and you may win any item you want from their collection for free and delivered to you !
All details here : http://myneonrock.blogspot.co.uk/2013/02/in-love-with-fashion-giveaway_24.html

Thank you for your time and have a great day !

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day