Hello World!

Tried to load my blog yesterday but was greeted with an error message from blogger, stating that template code was corrupted. I stared at the screen for 5 seconds, googled about the error, did a few attempts with the solutions provided on forum and none of it solve the problem.

Came back to check on the blog earlier, changed the template and my dead blog is up and running again. Since I'm here, might as well pen down my thoughts and also what had happened during my absent since my last post.

W O R K. As a self-proclaimed workaholic, of course work is the first thing I will touch on ;) I am still working with the same company and as much as I curse during the preparation of each event I handle, I can proudly say I still love my job.

We try to have various back-up plans to be prepared for any emergency situations but as much as we want to be prepared, we will never be "fully" prepared. That's the reality in the event industry. This is exactly why I am still in the game, because we have to constantly challenge ourselves to have solutions for any emergency situations occur. Challenges are annoying but fun!

The company I am with is doing quite well. In 2015, we expanded to Australia and have held 5 events in Sydney and Melbourne. This year, we are greeted with another good news that our office in Malaysia fully operate starting September! Besides concerts and fan meets that we have been organising, now we venture into corporate events too.

With the expansion, my responsibility in the company grows too. I oversee both entertainment and corporate department for 3 countries. To be honest, I am nervous and clueless about managing a team as this is my first, dealing with different characters is one kind of challenge. Life is never easy, isn't it? Only with challenges I will push myself further and achieve the seem-to-be-impossible goals.

I have two exciting trips happening in October and November. For the first time in 4 years, I can take leave on my birthday! Will blog about my trips, as I feel the need to document the details.

Till then...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Papa's day