Lil Brother

He's no longer my little brother. He's now a working adult which I'm proud of him and at the same time, pity him as he spends most of his time in the office. 

After studio photo shooting, we drove to Seremban to have dinner with Grandpa and Uncle. Just so we can take photos with Grandpa too :)







Yes, you are the boss but you have a Super sister too.
Ignore my outfit. There's a reason why previous photo I stood at the back LOL!



A short introduction on the cute bear. It is my mom's intention to create a bear represents us when we graduate. I had mine, so my brother has one too! It is not obvious in the photo, but the bear is wearing the same gown as my brother :) 

He looks really cute like the bear! :)

Hmm....there's a reason why I have a dedication blog post to my brother. Blog about it soon ^_^

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day