HELLO!!!


im officially 19 years old lu~
can say big gal jor la...hehe!
although i dont look like 19
but nvm la...which law say cannot look younger de?

dear and me officially get together for 2 years lu~
dear I LOVE U O...! XD

i know all of u wanna know wat happen
on 14th and 15th rite? haha..let me tell the stories

141006

dear came back from muar right after his 10.30pm class
so he reached home around 2am
i aledi went and sleep at 11.30pm
he came and kiss on my cheek
i was shocked becoz i dont know who is tat
then i slowly open my eyes and see who is it
DEAR!!! haha..i should wake up and hug him or talk to him rite?
guess wat i do? I CLOSE MY EYES AGAIN AND SLEEP
XD XD XD

then i wake up at 7am, suppose to go for 8am class
thought still early because i cannot mandi morning de
so i just only hv to brush teeth and change clothes
i thought wanna wake up at 7.30am gei
unfortunately i wake up at 10.30am
class aledi going to end lo...
so i missed the class!
suppose to take bus to mid valley to meet Chaw Yee
but since dear is back and
i kacau him till he wake up jor
so he will fetch me to mid valley!!! XD

reached mid valley, met Chaw Yee at Mcdonalds
then went to food court to eat
why dont we eat in Mcd?
becoz i dont wanna eat fastfood
i really hate to make decisions
food court got too many kind of food
i dont know which one to choose
at last choose Chicken Rice
while eating also chat lo...
she told me about some old secondary friends' stories lo
say some of them get married jor ar...
those who aledi get married how is their life ar...
her own stories...a bit of my stories...
then she went off earlier coz her dad came earlier
so dear and me went ground floor to buy drinks
after that we went to KL Sentral

papa, Jiahao, dear and me also meet up at Sentral
to pick up my dearest mom! hehe...
after that, we went to Bukit Maluri to eat crab lu~
we ordered nyonya crab, kam heong crab, and ye hiong crab


*kam heong crab* [forget to capture the photo of 2 other types of crab busying eating haha!]


* abalone tau fu* [not real abalone la, it taste like abalone]


*dont wat name of the vegetable cook with prawn*

ok the interesting part came...
all of us talking about ghost movie
bla bla bla...then mama told us about Bangkok
then dear went and make phone calls
he came back and said...
dear: ah hu wish u happy birthday o
me: oh ok. say thank you to him. by the way how he know is my birthday?
dear: i told him mah...and tell him no class tomolo

hoho...then dear started to paiseh liao
whereas me! LAUGH...LAUGH LAUGH LOL
know why?
ok...he told me, i cannot cancelled sunday class in seremban la
i cannot ask ppl to replace too
so after my class only i go genting find u lo
and now...he just tercakap he got no class tomolo
so this means his plan spoiled aledi lu~ xp
dear was very very very sien...
but hor..me felt very sweet and funny!

after dad pay the bill, Jiahao and me sit dear's car
i was holding camera snap here and there
Jiahao pass me my wallet aledi de..
so i was holding it in my hand and another hand is camera
we went in the car...still non-stop snapping photos
then reached toll...dear dont hv small change
so he asked i got or not....
i started to search for my wallet
but i cant find!!! OMG...
my heart really stop beating le...
sei for lo...few hours b4 my birthday i lost my wallet?!!
so my brother and i started to search under my seat
all over the car. CANT FIND!!!
i was very very scared...
then dear stopped his car and start to help me to find
he found!!! HAHA...muakz!!!

reached home.take bath...
time to check wat mama buy for me! hehe..
mama bought short pants, white t-shirt, snowflake necklace,
bras and panties, and perfume for me
the short pants a bit lose for me although is the smallest size le
i LOVE the snowflake necklace...
is simple but nice...
why mama will buy perfume for me?
just becoz the bottle is in star shape
she also dont like the smell of the perfume
too strong jor and she knows i dont use perfume de
but she said she saw the bottle is star so she buy for me
"Mama i love u lo...i promise i treat u very well u de! MUAKZZ...."
[the photos of my present will post later coz belum snap photos yet]

151006

woke up at 11.30am
started to kacau everyone to wake up hehe!
asked mama to wake up to eat lunch le...
dear also me kacau till wake up de...
my brother no need to kacau de
becoz he aledi wake up to play computer game

had curry beehoon for lunch
we walked down to the restaurant from my house
when we wanna go home, suddenly rain wor
mama and dear also bought newspaper
so we use newspaper to cover our head

reached home, played online game - JX2
play till 5.30pm. dear and me dressed ourself
came down to KL. went to Mont Kiara
dear said wanna try a BBQ Restaurant there
is Japanese - Korean BBQ lo
and i tell u...the food there is DELICIOUS!!!
their BBQ really call BBQ...
use charcoal de o...
i nearly burn my hand tim..T_T
dear ordered Sake
i dont like to taste lo, dear love it
i really dont like watever alcohol de lo
none of it taste good *yucks*







*Sake *








*salad tofu*


this one very very nice! cooling...and i know why korean gals' skin so nice
sure everyday eat tofu! hahaha...

after that, we went to mid valley AGAIN
we didnt go to mid valley for a LONG LONG time
suddenly got chance to go, then 3 times a week =="
we went to Secret Receipe to buy cake
dear said birthday must got cake de...
so i choose a slice of cheese choc

i told dear about my favourite Miss Whatever shop
he said come we go in and see see...
then i showed him the bag i like lo
and u know what? now im the owner of the bag le! hahaha...
my birthday present from dear...!!!




*front view of the bag*
i love the logo, Miss Whatever and the crown! i love crown xp


*back view of the bag*

i first time use this type of bag lo...
i mean carry one side de...
usually i use sling bag de...

after buying the bag, we went up to 3rd floor
dear said wanna find something wor...
i know he wanna buy something for me
but i dont know wat is it...
met his Muar friend, chat for a while
then dear started to find for that something
he cant find lo...so i said, wanna find wat leh?
after asking few times, only he said
"here not got a stall sell the turtle u like meh?"
haha...he wanna buy the turtle for me!!!
okok i didnt mention here tat i like turtle rite?
i love monokuro boo which is black and white pig
and i spotted the turtle and started to love it!
u all know which turtle ar?
neh the one very cute de ar...
err..i also dont know wat to say
coz turtle's shell sure is green color lo..haha!
if i got the picture of it, i post it here

since he cant find, then he said "come we go and eat Haagen Daaz"
OMG...Haagen Daaz leh...YEAH!!!
i ate strawberry de, he took macademia nuts i think
who dare to say Haagen Daaz ice cream not nice leh?
so no need to say also know how nice is it ba....hehe!
i planned to bring mama to KLCC to try the fondue
Haagen Daaz is mama's favourite too!

after Haagen Daaz, we went back USJ
dear play JX2, me take bath
after i take bath, Leng they all say got meeting
then all girls came in...
i know u all wanna wish me happy birthday la..haha!
i thought they just wanna sing together to me
who noes got present wor! hehe...thx a lot o!
this is my present...


*present from housemates*

Leng bring back tong shui
so all of us got tong shui to drink

11.58pm, dear just take bath
he fast fast take out the cake
sing birthday song to me
and we eat that slice of cake
very delicious too! *weehee*

this is wat happened last two days
conclusion is im very very happy!
im happy becoz...
receive sms, testis from friends
dear is with me
thx a lot to everyone that remember my birthday
*hugs and muakz* for u all...!!! xp

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day