i had a conversation with Fai just now...
Fai: do u know that raymond's car bang by motor?
me: huh? when?
Fai: when he send Zack back home
me: >.<>

bla bla bla...malas to type out the rest of the conversation
i really felt very dissapointed that he didnt tell me about it!
i mean...as his gf i dont know wat happen?
i hv to know all these from other ppl?
so who am i?

i asked him just now when he called
he said he was paiseh to tell me
WAT? paiseh?
he said dont mention it anymore becoz very sad
ya..u feel sad but u dont feel like complaining it to me
or maybe just talk it out to me???!!!
i dont pop out in ur mind whenever u feel sad?
i wont appear whenever u met something bad?
im bad in cheering u up or u just dont wanna tell me?
yeah...again, who am i then?

tears drop down...
i feel bad...im nobody
probably u all will think tat i over react...
im too emotional...
i dont know...i just cant stop myself from crying and feeling bad
ya watever..who cares about how i think rite?
WATEVER....

i dont think im enjoying my holidays
im crying since last nite...
wat can i do?
i wish im a stone, without feelings...
i hope im dumb too...as in i dont know how to think
dont feel, dont think....

=(

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day