was chatting with Yumo and dont know why we suddenly talk about fake people
and found out that we both seriously hate fake people to the max =p
fake people as in they talk bad about someone in front of you
then they still smile and talk with someone as if they love someone so much
from now on, Yumo and I can share our feelings on fake people
we dont have to swallow it ourselves anymore =)

dear has good news for me
but Im too stress to feel happy
shall be happy later, now I felt relief for him
as for myself, my stress level still increasing
I think it will raise to the max by next week
suddenly have to redo assignments
while I have another assignment not done yet
final exam coming real soon
ahhhhh I wish Im on top the mountain and shout out loud!

最近超压力的
要重做功课,又有另一份功课在手
我超想站在高山上大喊!!!

和yumo谈到了很假的人
发觉我们都有同感
而且是超讨厌的。。。

我发觉我的华语退步了
英文又不怎么样
我好像什么都半桶水的
以后也不知找不找到

现在的感觉是有很多乌云盖着阳光了
希望赶快看到太阳。。。

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

한 여자를 사랑한 한 남자

Papa's day